Australian High Commission, New Delhi updated information
related with Australia Student Visa to Nepal students:
1) AHC has a serious concern the way VET applications has risen from Nepal. AHC has been monitoring this growth as well as Cheap Marketing Practice adopted by Nepalese Agency (For eg : IELTS 4.5 can apply, Visa Granted in 1 hour, Pay Tuition fee after visa, Auto Generated Visa, etc) in different social media.
2) AHC informed us that there will no longer be Auto Generated Visa to VET Applications from Nepal until further notice.
3) AHC also informed about the Subsequent Student Dependent Visa Applications. They said it is not a priority, so the processing period will not “improve” and will take the period between 6 to 9 months.
4) Department of Home Affairs, Canberra will engage with the providers (College/University) in Australia to inform/request to engage with good agents with good practice.
5) AHC will send Agent Digest report as and when available.
6) AHC informed us about agent rating report which is likely to be published from July 2019 onwards.
Check other Important Articles too :