With the denial of Registration ,AIBT college shut down . Many students are suffered badly .So, Its better to know about the institution or university before applying for you further education. You must be aware whether your course is accredited and your institution is registered or not .
How to find out if a course is accredited australia?
To find out we must check if the college or university are registered or not.
You can check your college or university registration from here :
All registered higher education providers and their courses are listed on TEQSA’s National Register of Higher Education Providers.
The National Register has key information about providers’ registration status and lists legal and trading name(s), Australian Business Numbers, head office addresses and website details.
The National Register also shows:
- providers’ registration category (Australian university, higher education provider, Australian university of specialization, and overseas university)
- how long they are registered for (this period can’t exceed seven years)
- whether they can self-accredit their own courses (universities usually can)
- the names of each course of study accredited
- the date courses must be re-accredited
- any regulatory action we have taken in regard to either provider registration or course accreditation
- links to providers’ quality indicators for learning and teaching page, which allows you to compare under and postgraduate coursework student experience and graduate employment outcomes.