Quick and Easy Fix For NO BOOTABLE DEVICE ACER ASPIRE E15 PROBLEM?
If you have installed windows 8.1 or windows 10 or windows 7 and after BIOS update you are getting an error like "insert boot disk" or "no boot device found press any key" or you have a problem with boot mode like UEFI to legacy this article l can fix you no bootable device problem in Acer aspire e15 or any other brands of laptop.
This tutorial works on all brand laptop /desktop working at windows platform. Follow these steps to fix your issue.
If you are getting the error "No Bootable device found"after updating Acer bios from 1.00 to 1.05 then follow these steps :
- Forced shutdown your system by pressing the power key for little longer.
- Now restart your laptop/desktop.
- Press F2 key repeatedly and go to BIOS setup.
- Now go into main and F12 Boot Menu: Enable.
- Now to go Boot option/menu and change the boot mode from UEFI to Legacy.
- Press F10 key and save and exit.
- And now reboot your system.