This site can't be reached server IP address could not be found 2018 - DNS error google chrome
Sometimes DNS server(DNS is a web server that translates websites' IP addresses so that your web browsers can connect to them) error occurs suddenly when we tried to surf the internet through Google Chrome. If the addresses become outdated or the server has connection problems,then you will get a DNS error .You won't be able to connect to a site or group of sites even with Internet access. The solution to fix DNS error by troubleshooting your current connection, disabling extra connections, changing your computer's default DNS server,resetting your router and even flushing the routers.
The following methods can be followed to solve the DNS error:
Change IPv4 DNS Server Address -
- Right-click on the Network /WiFi Icon in the system tray and click on ” Open Network and Sharing Center”.
- In this step click on change adaptor options or change your network setting submenu.
3. Right click on the connection that you were using and click on properties at we face in Google chrome ‘This site cant be reached DNS server not responding".”.
4. Select the Internet version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click on properties.
5. Select Use the following DNS server address and type the
preferred DNS server as 8 . 8 . 8 . 8
Alternate DNS server as 8 . 8 . 4 . 4
6. Finally, click on OK button and you will see that the problem is solved.
Try resetting TCP/IP
Run CMD as administrator then type the below code step-wise, press enter.
(a) ipconfig /release
(b) ipconfig /all
(c) ipconfig /flushdns
(d) ipconfig /renew
(e) netsh int ip set dns
(f) netsh winsock reset
Restart DNS client
- Search for services.msc in the start menu.
- Go through it and restart the DNS client services.
- Finally, restart your computer.
Reset Google Chrome settings
- Type chrome://flags/
- Click on reset all to default.
- Restart your browser.
-Uninstall Chrome and then reinstall it
Method 6 :
Reloading the page
-Checking the connection
-Checking the proxy and the firewall
-Check your Internet connection
-Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems or other network devices you may be using.
Latest posts by Er Gopal Bogati (see all)
- How To Find Where Does Google Chrome Store Passwords? - November 11, 2018
- What Is Youtube Hashtags For Views and How Does It Work? - August 4, 2018
- [Quick and Easy Fix] No Bootable Device Acer Aspire E15 ? - July 7, 2018